Tax Payer Guidelines
- Taxpayers must be registered with relevant Tax Office nearest to them and obtain a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN).
- Taxpayers should render appropriate tax returns.
- Taxpayers should obtain Assessment and Demand Notices where applicable.
- Taxpayers should remit all taxes to the approved collecting Banks in the various forms so designed for such purposes and obtain an Electronic Ticket (e-ticket).
- Taxpayers should present the e-ticket for the issuance of FIRS official receipts.
- Taxpayers can now process their Tax Clearance Certificate accordingly.
See more tax guides below…